Roubler can import employee details, leave balances and YTD earnings in one easy import.
Extracting your Employee Data from WageEasy
- Determine the folder destination where your queries are stored. To do this, go to Setup > Preferences.
- Choose Configuration from the left navigation pane and select file locations. By default, this is saved in C:\Users\Public\Documents\Wage Easy Payroll\Queries but you can select any folder destination to save your queries into. Note the destination and close the preferences window.
- Download the Roubler Employee Export.weq export at the bottom of this article. Navigate to the folder destination you found at Step 2 and save the export in this location.
- In WageEasy, go to HR > User Defined Queries > Roubler Employee Export
- Enter the year for the current financial year you are exporting. Click the 'OK' button.
- When the data appears, right click anywhere in the window to reveal the context menu. Choose Export Data > Excel. Save the Excel file to a place on your computer.
- Open the file in Excel or your favourite spreadsheet software. By default, the file is in a format called XLS (Excel's 1997-2003 file format). Go to File > Save As and save the file as 'Excel Workbook (XLSX).
- The newly created file can now be provided to Roubler.
Article is closed for comments.