As an Administrator, you can create work types by going to Settings and then Work Types.
1. From the Dashboard select Management > Settings
2. You will then be redirected to the Settings section. Click the Work Type Settings tile.
3. You will then be redirected to the Work Type Settings page, in this page you will be able to see the available work types
- To Add a work type, click the Add New button:
- Create a name for the new Work Type
- Select a Service Type. All the available work types from your pay engine will be displayed under Service Type.
- You can also select optional functions such as:
- Requires Approval
- Enable Auto Timesheets
- Hide Shifts
- then click the Save button
- Upon clicking the Save button, all the available work types will be added.
Enable this so that the work type is not selectable on the work type drop down. E.g. "Public Holiday Not Worked" work type for leave requests.
Enable this to make the work type available on the shift drop down.
Enable Auto Timesheets
Enable this to auto-generate timesheets based on shifts with work types that are set to create auto-timesheets. This will trigger every hour between 12:00 MN to 3:00 AM. The created timesheets with have 'Automatic Timesheet' in their notes.
Enable this to hide shifts on the roster and from employees. This is usually used with work types that are also set to auto-generate timesheets. This is so that the employee would no longer clock in and out for their shift.
Article is closed for comments.