As a Manager with access to the Manage Time section of Roubler, you have the ability to add timesheets for employees. You would need to do this in the case where the employee did not clock in for a shift that they were not rostered for.
There is a separate process for employees who have clocked on without a scheduled shift or employees who have forgotten to clock on for a shift that was previously scheduled. Please see the appropriate guides for these two scenarios.
- To create a new Timesheet, navigate to the Time section of Roubler.
- Click on the + icons to open a New Timesheet window.
- Once open, enter the required details for the shift you wish to add and click the Add button.
- The new shift will now be visible in your shift summary window.
- Click on this summary line to see details of the shift you just entered.
- To approve the shift you just created, click on the Approve tick, alternatively, you can click on the settings cog and click Approve from here.