As a Manager with access to Manage Time you may need to add a Work Type to an Unassociated Shift after completing the Shift.
You would need to do this if for example an employee forgets to clock in/out for a scheduled shift and this happened to fall on a Public Holiday which would require a specific Work Type to be added.
1. Navigate to the Time section from your Roubler Dashboard
2. Click on 'Unassociated Shifts and Clock Entries' drop down arrow and begin reviewing these entries. In the example below Kathryn did not clock in/out for her shift so we will need to 'complete' the shift if we are certain she worked the full shift:
3. On completion of the shift it will move above to 'Manage Time'. Open the shift by clicking the employees name and click ''Edit':
4. Once Open you will see a 'Timesheet Details' screen appear. Enter the required details, select the appropriate Work Type and click 'Save':
5. The Work Type has now been selected for the Unassociated Shift. You can now proceed with Approving the shift.