Management > Reporting > Employee > Employee Details
The employee details report allows you to get access to a detailed view of your employee data in a simple, customisable way.
The Employee Details Report screen requires the following details:
- Employment status: (Includes: All, Currently Employed, Terminated)
- Pay schedule: (Includes all pay schedules, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and any other custom schedules that have been set up.)
- Employee start date: (Allows you to select Before, After or Between a date range)
- Employee default location: (Allows you to select a certain location or all locations)
- Employing entity: (Allows you to select a certain employing entity or all employing entities)
- Display columns: (Allows you to select columns to pull from the report: eg. Annual Leave Balance, Bank details, Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc.)
Once you’ve selected your criteria and columns for the report and generated it, you can bookmark the link to the report so it can be saved to be run later.
You can also choose to generate the report on screen and/or export via excel, CSV and PDF.