As a Manager you have the ability to set document access levels. This means that only employees with the specified permission level will be able to access the document. To upload a document to the directory see How do I add a directory and upload a document in the Document library?
1. To edit the access level of a document that is already sitting in your Documents Library, from your dashboard > Management > Documents
2. Select the File or open up the Folder that the document is sitting under
3. Once the document is selected click More
4. A modal will appear. Under 'Accessible By' you will see a drop down with a list of permission levels, and individual employees. Select the desired Permission level, whether it be that you would like all staff (Everyone), or all staff with Manager access to view the document or all staff with Employee access.
5. There is also a Locations drop down, this will allow you to select a specific Location to have access to this document, or set as All Locations.
In the below example you will see that all staff with Employee access who are located in Customer Service will have access to this document, as well as all Managers with Payroll in All Locations:
6. To add additional access levels for the same document click on '+'. This will allow you to select another line of permission.
7. Save & Close