Our customers can automatically pull in sales data from their point of sale system into Roubler, without the need for CSV imports. This feature is made possible thanks to our partnership with integration platform Bluesheets.
By integrating your point of sale system with Roubler, you can:
- Compare roster costs vs sales
- Calculate labour efficiency
- Build rosters based on forecast demand.
It is possible to bring in data from almost all point of sale systems on the market. The only requirement is that the point of sale system needs to have the ability to send either daily, hourly or monthly sales reports to an email address.
Activate POS integration
- Contact your Customer Success Manager to activate this feature.
- Once set up, you will be sent an email where you will be required to register your account. Note this email will be from our partners at bluesheets.io, not Roubler.
- Click Register
- Nominate a Password
- Click Accept invite
- Log into Bluesheets
- Click Integrations
- Turn on connection with Roubler
- Enter your Roubler login details.
- Once connected, you will need to email POS information/sales data file to email@example.com in any format (PDF, Word or Excel). Once this has been emailed the first time the system will receive the document under the processing page.
- Wait for a few seconds, the document will appear to be ready for export.
Set up rules
- Go to the Rules tab
- Set-up document rules
- Map the locations in the POS or sales report to Roubler 's locations
- The main location should be the name of the company in the Roubler system
- If the report only has one location, check the Single location checkbox
- Select Multiple locations if you have more than one location feeding in from the point of sale system.
- Map your point of sale locations to the locations in Roubler. Both names will be pulled in from your point of sale system and your Roubler systems.
- Enter the Location bluesheets - this should be the name of the location in the POS sales report.
- Enter the Location - this should be the corresponding location in Roubler.
- Select Auto publish future documents - this means every time the system gets a point of sale document from the point of sale system it will automatically publish this into the Roubler system.