We've been taking steps to make the Time management screen as efficient as possible. The goal is to "only show me the timesheets I'm interested in", where the user has the option to automate the handling of timesheets where people worked as expect, and isolate those timesheets where something unexpected happened.
To access the filtering options just click on the filter icon on the Time management screen:
There are currently three types of filtering options, and users can use any combination of these to drill down to the areas of interest.
- Locations: Which combination of locations do you want to focus on?
- Positions: Which combination of positions do you want to focus on?
- Alerts: Which alerts are relevant to you? A very practical option, if Alerts are configured appropriately, is to display only the relevant alerts (that is, "only show the the timesheets where something unexpected happened"). That way the managers can focus on unusual behaviour and resolve those.
- Pay Group: Which combination of pay groups do you want to focus on?
- Employment Type: Which combination of employment types do you want to focus on?
The filters that are in use are displayed at the top of the form to make it clear which filters are being applied.
|17/10/2022||9.3 (Upcoming)||Addition of Pay Group and Employment Type filter options|