Follow these instructions to set up your clocking device/clock in app on a PC.
Please note, to set this up you will need at least one rosterable employee.
Steps to setup Roubler clock differ depending on the actual hardware used, but should follow a similar process to the below:
1) From your Roubler Dashboard select Management > Settings
2) Select 'Download Clock Application'
3) Select 'Clock app for windows'
4) A pop up should appear at the bottom of your screen > click on this to open
5) Select 'Run anyway'
6) Once the download has complete click close
7) From your start menu type 'Roubler Clock' and open the app.
8) Once you have downloaded the app you will need to register it to your location. To do so please see https://roubler.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023061394-How-to-re-register-a-Clock
Alternatively, you can clock using your browser. We always recommend using Google Chrome.
1) From your Roubler Dashboard select Management > Settings > Download Clock Application
2) Select 'Clock App for Browser'
3) The below will appear. Please take note of the Device ID Number - This is an 11 digit alpha numeric code. This Device ID is unique to every browser and device.
4) Select Management > Settings > Add Device
5) Enter the Device ID, Location where the clock will be registered to and click Add Device