1. Login to your SimplePay account (https://www.simplepay.com.sg).
2. Locate the employee whom you need to assign the Childcare leave to.
3. In the employee profile, navigate to Leave, and in the dropdown menu, select Entitlement Policies.
4. Click Edit on the policy that you wish to assign.
5) By default, employees will not have Childcare Leave policies assigned to their profiles. To do so, click on Add Entitlement Policy Range.
6) Select the date range for when the leave policy should apply to. You must also choose from the drop-down menu which policy should apply to the employee.
*System Policy - 0 days of Childcare Leave by default.
**Singapore Babies - Applicable only if the child is below 7 years old, and is a Singaporean citizen. The employee must have also worked for the company for at least 3 continuous months.
***Foreign/Extended - Applies to 1) Children between 7-12 years old (inclusive), is a Singaporean citizen, and the employee has worked for the company for at least 3 continuous months. 2) Applicable to foreign employees with a maximum of 2 extended childcare leave days per year.
7. Click on Create. You have now completed assigning the Childcare leave policy to your employee.
8. To check if the policy was applied correctly, you may navigate to the employee's Leave Activity. From here you can view their updated balance of Childcare leave based on the date range applied.