To find timesheets in Roubler, click Time in the main navigation bar.
At the top of the Manage Time screen, you can choose how you would like timesheets to be displayed. Timesheets can be sorted and filtered as follows:
- Time frame:
- Custom date range
Open/Collapse all groups
This action lets you open or collapse all groups. This is only available when timesheets are grouped.
Add ( + )
The add button is for manually adding a timesheet for your employees. When you click it, the timesheet modal will be displayed. Please see this article for How To Create A New Timesheet For An Employee Who Was Not Scheduled. When adding inside a group, the modal will be pre-populated depending on how timesheets were grouped. E.g. timesheets are grouped by location, adding in this group will pre-populate the new timesheet modal with that location.
The export button lets you export the data on the table in .csv file format. Please see Manage Time - CSV Export and what is included.
The search feature will let you narrow down further your selection.
The timesheet status flow is indicated by coloured dots on the right hand side of the timesheet summary:
- Blue = Complete (timesheet is complete with start and end time)
- Green = Approved (manager has manually approved or auto-approved via rounding rules/grace periods)
- Orange = Committed (shift committed/locked down for payroll)
- Black = Payrolled (timesheet sent to payroll engine for processing).
Unassociated shifts and clock entries
At the bottom of the Manage Time screen, you will see a section for Unassociated shifts and clock entries. This is where you will find:
- Incomplete clocking records that do not include enough information to create a timesheet.
- Shifts that with no recorded clocking entries. These could have been created if an employee did not show up for a shift, or if an employee forgot to clock in and out.
It is important to review these timesheets along with all others to ensure you capture all employee timesheets ready for payroll.