As a manager, you can automatically build a roster based on an employee's standard hours (formerly known as "shift patterns").
- Ensure relevant employees have standard hours defined. For details, please see this article.
To insert shifts based on employees' standard hours into a roster:
- Click Roster in the main navigation bar in Roubler
- Click the ellipsis icon [ ... ] on the right hand side
- Click Add standard hours. This is available in day view and week view only.
- Type in and select the relevant Employees or click All employee standard hours
- Click Add
Note: Employees with a standard hours commencement date outside the date of the roster view will not be added to the roster.