To create a roster template using an existing roster:
- Open the Roster
- Start with a pre-built roster you are happy with
- Select the Date range and Roster view in line with what you would like to appear in the template.
- and Roster view are selected as you would like to appear in the template
- Click …
- Select Templates
- Click Save roster as template
- Select a Location
- Click Create
- The roster will be saved as a template depending on your date range and roster view. (eg. If you are looking at a Week view from Jan 12 - Jan 18 with xx number of shifts and hit the Save Roster as Template button, it will create a new template based on that view, date range and xx number of shifts)
- The template will be automatically named according to the date range and number of shifts in that range. For example: 12 Jan - 18 Jan from Schedule (xx shift count)
Please sign in to leave a comment.