Management > Settings > Company Settings > Workflows
Any changes to company settings made will be globally, across your entire business.
This feature controls the way shift requests work if you need staff to take less than the required break between shifts. It ensures that employees are alerted when they are sent a request to work a shift without the standard minimum break between shifts, as defined in their award or agreement. By accepting the shift, employees are providing their acceptance of this change to the minimum break between shifts.
1. Go to Settings > Company settings.
2. Under the workflow section, select a minimum break work type
3. Make sure 'Override publish rules? is on
4. Go to Settings > Alerts.
5. Make sure the 'Minimum Break' alert is added. You may need adjust the required minimum break in the alert.
Sending shift request
1. Click on the shift you are requesting. The shift should be flagged with under the minimum break alert.
2. Click publish.
3. Click the 'Send request' button.
4. Request email will be sent to the employee and the shift will have pending request status.
Please sign in to leave a comment.