Shift Acceptance allows for Rostering Managers to require employees to confirm their shifts post publication.
If the settings have been turned on for "Always", a request will always be sent to all employees asking them to confirm their shifts.
If the settings have been turned on for "Ask when publishing", managers will be able to select when a request should be sent to specific employees asking them to confirm their shifts.
Sending the Shift Acceptance request
- Navigate to Roster
- Select shift and click Publish
- Confirmation option will appear
- If Yes is selected, confirmation request will be sent
- If No is selected, no confirmation request will be sent
- Select Publish
- Shift will appear with "Blue" key showing the shift is "With Requests"
Employee actioning the shift request
- Navigate to Employee profile
- Select Shift Requests
- Shift request will appear with the option to accept or decline.
- If employee accepts, no additional action required
- If employee declines, Manager will need to unpublish the shift and allocate to a different employee or send out for Shift Bidding.
Please sign in to leave a comment.