Effective task management and clear allocation of hours are essential for roster managers. By assigning specific hours to each task, managers enable employees to have a clear understanding of the time they need to allocate for each task. This ensures efficient resource allocation and helps employees prioritize their work effectively. Additionally, it allows roster managers to generate accurate reports, detailing the allocated hours for each task, facilitating better tracking, analysis, and decision-making within the organization.
How it works?
- An additional field was added beside the task title field to add minutes when adding or editing a shift.
- Allocated hours are displayed in the shift tasks side panel.
One of these error messages will appear when:
Allocated time on a single task cannot be beyond the shift duration.
Total allocated time on multiple tasks cannot be beyond the shift duration.
Allocated time cannot be a negative value.
Allocated time is an optional field
- Allocated task time does not persist when a shift is dragged-and-dropped
- Minutes allocated not being copied
- Shift break are not considered when computing total allocate task time
Related articles: Ability to allocate hours to each tasks created for a shift